-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, September 6

Living the way that it should be

Just realised that I haven't been blogging as frequent as I used to. I had been and have been rather busy with my studies because I'm trying my very best to promote. I hope all goes well. I don't want to waste 1 year retaining.

Today was a huge surprise for me. I didn't expect a 'chill-out' dinner turned out to become a belated birthday celebration for me! Let me ask, what is more important? Birthday gifts or love and company? I dare say that the most important and the best thing you can ever get in this world is love and company. You should be blessed by the company you have right now rather than neglecting them and screwing your life up. I have done many mistakes in the pass and it is time for me to correct them. It's time for me to become even more mature. Oh wait, to start with, was I even mature? For my birthday wish, I wished that the conflict have never happened at all. I'm hoping to change everything for the better and clear all the misunderstanding. It's time for me to change my attitude, behavior and emotion! From today onwards, nothing will bring me down! I remember this quote from somewhere, it says "whenever you're angry, you lose 60 seconds of laughter."

I would like to say my special thanks to all this people that made this possible. And I would like to thank chris who faked me totally into calling a few restaurants to book this 'chill-out' dinner. Haha Thank you Chris, Denise, Dionne, Genevieve, Geraldine, Jia Jia, Jun Jia, Narmadha, Russell, Suria and WeiSong. Thank you for celebrating my birthday. I will remember it for the rest of my life because the Fish and Co. birthday celebration was just utterly embarrassing! Haha Thank you so much.

<3 love you guys to the max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home