-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, September 9

From there we part

I just can't stand how some Singaporeans really are. Where are their conscience?! This was really an eye opener on Singaporeans. Generally, all Singaporeans are bastards and bitches at heart.

No one was willing to give up their seats to this disabled woman who had difficulty walking and standing! NOT ONE PERSON! Some of them saw but they REFUSES to offer their seats. The best was this woman that sat on the priority seat. She stared at the woman, and continued reading her newspaper. COME ON WOMAN, LOOK AT WHAT SEAT YOU'RE SEATING! I just hope that one day, there will be retribution brought upon you and you shall regret what you did that day.

_l_ Singaporeans really need to be taught. Maybe the government should imposed fines on those who doesn't give up their seats for those in need since Singaporeans are so anal with money. Fuck all those that saw and didn't give up their seat to that disabled woman. How I wish I could just slap you all in the face and ask you to wake up. How I wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home