-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, August 29

Humba Haba

Life haven't been good lately. Thanks for being straight with me. Things will change, Time will tell.

Physics have been shit. Economics is shittier. I have been failing them continuously, ever since the start of the year. Sucks to the max. Promos is only 26 days away. No time to play. I got to work hard to promote. Understanding is the key to scoring well. Oh gosh, life sucks. I hope i can promote. That's my one and only aim for now.

Can't wait for Monday, guys of 4E3, we meet again. Fun, laughter and joy will be brought upon us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home