-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, August 10

Bringing history back into life

Hehhh, I wasn't able to find my bible so I decided to buy a new one today! Went to boarders and Times but my efforts were in vain. Couldn't find them. =( I was so persistent and I continued finding the bible even after studying and I managed to find it at MPH. =) It's nice but I still prefer my old bible.

Went to Mil to study. It was quite productive but everyone had to leave early. So I stayed on and study till it was about 9. I didn't know Singaporeans were that enthusiastic about national day. Everyone gathered in the middle of Marina Square and started singing the National Day's song! Damn cute! Initially, the whole marina square was bombarded by people. I felt like a loser shopping alone. By the time I stopped, the place were less crowded and I manage to get to the MRT station with ease.

Manage to catch 70 minutes of Manchester United's match. Sadly, they lost. Blunder after blunder after blunder. Such a disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home