-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, July 9

Show me the road to heaven

Long long day today. Had lessons up till 5! 5 you know! It's freaking late! I don't know shit about functions and I'm starting to get irritated with all the stuffs that I don't know. Well, in order to balance stupid study life, I had something planned ahead. I went to some board game place at Doby. I can't remember the name of the place. But it was rather innovative to have this kind of shop. A place for educational fun!

I get to hang out with Melissa and the tennis team! Ever since she came back from Australia, my life have been pretty fun! Sadly, she's leaving for Australia this Saturday and we must take this opportunity to spend quality time with her before she leave AGAIN!

We played this game called Imaginite. It was really enjoyable. I was the last to leave the start point but I manage to finish the game first! Heehee beginners luck. I suppose=)(But actually, it was pure skills). After that Imaginite game we went to play jenga. Life is such a bitch, I swear. There's was this piece that was very easy to take out. But my stupid hands had to screw it all up. The jenga tower fell all thanks to my stupid trembling hand. And because of that, I had to do the fore fit. I was seriously damn sad. The fore fit was very embarrassing but for the everyone's laughter, it was worth it. Bring joy to the team and people around me is just AWESOME! I like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home