-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, July 26

I got over it

I was so naïve all this while. The big picture was shown so clearly and I was too blind to realise it. How dumb can I be? After the conversation I had yesterday, I sat down and thought about it. I realised that I had been really dumb. They didn’t want me to be a captain because they were concern about me. My results were bad and if I were to become a captain, my results will just get worst. It was so obvious but I was too blind.

I wrote a message to Chris, Geraldine and WeiSong. Only Chris and Geraldine acknowledge it. But I don’t think WeiSong did. I think he is angry and I understand it. I told him the fact because I don’t want to lie no more. I told him that, in the beginning, I blame him for making me lose the captaincy. I know I misunderstood him. I know he had no ill-intention. But I was stubborn. I was stupid.

I hope that he don’t hold a grudge against me because it really sucks to have people to hate you. I don’t like it. I hope you understand that. I’m sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home