-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, June 19

Timbre madness

I think I'm getting hook to Timbre. Just this one visit, it makes me wanna go back there more! I love the life band. I love the environment. I love the friendliness of the people. I love the songs played. I love everything about Timbre. I like. Thanks Russell for bringing me to such an eye-opener place. I know I may be slow. But it's nice.

Well, met Louis Chia there. Didn't know that it was his birthday. Even though I'm not really close to him or whatsoever, Happy Birthday Louis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home