-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, June 28

Tennis Swine Flu Team

Oh my, I think we(the whole tennis team) are all going to get infected by the h1n1 virus. I think Chris is suffering from the symptoms of the h1n1 virus and it will soon be me. I'm feeling very lethargic and I'm like having a terrible headache, terrible running nose, terrible muscle ache and a little of cough. I'm super duper tired. Can I be quarantine for a 1 week please? I want to skip my Common Test. Russell, may I stay in your house?

My tuition just ended. 1 more to go. 40 minutes to it and 2 hours long. Time to pray that I won't fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home