-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, June 5

Spread the LOVE~

Life have been pretty fine. But sometimes, I don't understand my own parents. Here you are going out to STUDY, and there they are nagging at you for going out so often. I don't see the point. I don't want to study at home cause there is just too much distraction. Taking the cable away does not help because it will only makes me more tempted to use the computer! Mum, Dad, I think you should just keep quiet and let us explain our unhappiness. You shouldn't be so one-sided saying that games are bad and once you start gaming, you will never stop. There's always time to play, time to relax and time to study! It's a whole new era!

Went to the Esplanade to study today. Thanks to my earpiece that I have finally gotten back. All the noise from the outside world was being block out. Managed to complete the revision of the whole physics chapter 6. To be honest, I'm quite impressed with myself. Heheh.

Time table for tomorrow. Wake up, study, dental, tennis, play, sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home