-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, May 30

There is NO mathematics to love and loss

A sense of duty is useful in work, but offensive in personal relations. People wish to be liked, not be endured with patient resignation.
-Bertrand Russell.

I like. Awesome and meaningful quote.

Life will be quite a bore today. I will be at home all the way till 7. And at 7, VICTORY DINNER AT THE CLUB! Woooo! Heheh. I'd love to go to chris' BBQ but it crashes with the timing! =( Nehmind, I thought of a wonderful plan. I will go right after the dinner. Heheh. ~tennis bonding~ =)

My mum just told me how much she misses her parents and how different parent's love is from sibling's love. Treasure what you have now before you regret in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home