-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, May 4

Scars reminds us, that the past is real

We have been cruising our way through inter-school. I don't want to lose any match in my inter-school! SA is very different from Montfort, we have a chance of winning if we work very hard. Thus, I MUST win all my matches. I know that it is a bit egoistic, but i really must. Played our first quarter final match today. It was a really tough match for me. But i manage to win 9-6. SA won Hwa Chong overall with a score of 5-0. AWESOME!!! We will be playing against CJC on wednesday. Meeting of old Montfort friends. I'm excited!

It's just looks better and better. THERE IS NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! SHOIK-NESSSSSSS E-LEARNING DAY =)) SEX BOMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home