-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, April 15

Outrageous Idiot

Hehhh. Ended school at 9 today. The J1s had to go for the saints commendation thingy. Well, I didn't go. Not because of pon-ing or anything. But I had my inter-school competition. Played against VJC and we emerge victorious. =)) I'm feeling EUPHORIA!!!

I won my match against Colin. 9-2. Pretty consistent player. Coach said I played very well. That makes me even happier! But I really got a bad headache after winning. Is it a sign that I'm dying soon? I wonder. Hahah

I'm really starting to hate my bloody CT now. His really getting on my nerve and acting like a real bitch(even though it's a guy). Seriously, What's with your fucking eyeballs man. Do you even think that the bigger your make eyeballs, the scarier you look?! Dream on man! Stop being so pessimistic! How I wish there is no such thing as punishment. If there isn't, I would have dug out his eyeballs by now.

The progress seems to slightly better. Asking her out for dinner on sunday. Please say yes. If I get rejected, Life is fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home