-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, March 23

Yin and Yang

Ying
First of all, my dad got discharged from hospital today. Hooray! According to mummy, Among the 4 people that went for a heart bypass, my dad was the fastest to recover. Nice nice. Good progress. Get well soon!

Secondly, my MSA results were quite AWESOME. It was better than I expected it to be! I got an 'A' and a 'B'! A for maths and B for chinese! Freaking awesome!!

Yang
Firstly, I failed my physics badly. 30/100. A 'U' grade. But to look on a bright side, I did better than expected! I thought I will get below 20 =D

Secondly, I broke my beloved racket today by framing a ball. It has sentimental value in it. I will be preparing a funeral to bit farewell to it. =( Goodbye my lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home