-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, March 15

Try to get to you

No matter HOW desperate you are to catch a movie, DON'T I mean REALLY REALLY DON'T catch Dragon Ball Evolution. It's a bloody waste of time and money. I seriously regret paying 10 bucks for the movie. I really have to thank TaiJun for his 'GREAT' idea. "We have to collect the 7 DRAGON BALLZ to destroy picolo"

WTF! Seriously. WTF.

I really feel damn bad for not going Darryl's party. I'm so sorry Darryl! Don't be angry with me. I'm already feeling very bad.

I BORROWED A HOLGA! HOOO HAAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home