-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, March 30

Good day my friend.

Sunday
If I remembered correctly, it was a bloody hot day. Met Dionne, Nat and NgHan to watch the confession of a shopaholic. It was a cheek flick BUT well, I kinda enjoyed it. Hahah It was pretty funny and meaningful of what women now days are doing. Spending and spending without bearing the consequences. I helped Dionne and NgHan to like SWEET popcorn I think. I have done a good job!

Met KheeErn after the movie. We were playing foosball at E2Max. The guys were dominating the girls completely. Haha. Went to paragon to relax at Starbucks. I had a change my liking again. This time it is The Blended White Chocolate Mocha. It's shoikkkkk to the max! Nat and NgHan than went off early for some family stuff. Dionne, KheeErn and I went to Toy'R'Us to walk around. Took many funny pictures and all. Played with the miniature basket ball, and the stick that is used to wack people. We than decided to purchase bubbles to blow. We sat outside paragon for about 30 minutes trying to blow the biggest bubble and we were also giving joy to the kids in orchard road! It's really nice to see the smiles on those kids. MEMORABLE I suppose. Hahaha


Monday
A really terrible thing happened to my first friend from my class. Today, he was having his basketball season. While doing a layup, one of the opposition team tried to block him. And somehow, he landed on his face. According to my friend, 2 of his teeth dropped out and there was a lot of blood. When I message him at around 9.30p.m, he said he was going for an operation. I suppose it's pretty serious.

I bought my racket today. Wilson K six one 95. I couldn't bear to scratch it during training today. So I was really cautious with it. But at the same time, I was playing very badly. None of the ball was hitting at the sweet spot. I think I'm having a tennis burnt out. I need to get my strokes back before my season start! GOD SHOW ME SOME MIRACLE! PLEASE!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home