-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, March 5

Dislocating Pictures Of Life

Life in SA is so far so good. I have yet to get myself into hot soup. This is probably a very good sign. A good start indeed. Lately, I have been desperately searching for tuition. And at least, my hard work pays off. Found economic, Maths and maybe chemistry. I must really thank Danielle for introducing me the maths tuition. I do not wish to retain. But my current attitude shows it all. For the upcoming MSA, I'll try to do well. I want to proof to my parents that I have been so-called 'working hard'. They will be posting the results slip to my house, fuck that.

I believe in KARMA. But somehow it backfired me. Even though I apologized to 2 girls I made fun off, I have been getting something bad in return. What did I do?! It's crappy.

I'm terribly sorry that I'm unable to join you guys for drinking tomorrow. I really wish that I can go but studies is more important I suppose. I should set my priority right. I don't mean anything bad. But I really must be strict with myself. I really do misses the good old day, the pleasant ones that is. During march holidays, lets all go out together! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home