-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, February 1

Early Mornin'

BeforeAfter
Gosh, This coming Monday will be the first official day of school for me after a good long 3 months break. Going to school will open is whole new adventure in my life. I'm having this feeling that I will be late for the first day of school. Meeting Chris and co. at Potong Pasir MRT at 7. Supposedly, i have to reach school by 7.15, but since they did not message us anything, I shall presume it starts school at 7.30. Getting into such trouble on the first day of school may be a BRIGHT start. It's currently Manchester playing now, hope they will continue winning and pawn LIVERPOOL ASSES! GLORY-IOUS UNITED! GLORY-IOUS UNITED! GLORY-IOUS UNITED! GLORY-IOUS UNITED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home