-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, February 23

The Adrenalin Rush Through My Body

I really have to admit something, even though it's quite tough in JC life, it's somewhat pretty fun. There are just uncountable jokers in my class to be honest. Through interacting with my seniors, I realised that all my tutors are actually not bad. I hope I won't retain. I need to catch up on my econs and physics. It's really quite hard to follow especially when I once took combine science. I'm eating way too much in SA. It's not as though the food there is fabulous. It's the temptation. Just today itself, I have spent about $18 purely on food. If this were to keep up, I will definitely be as fat as a pig. I think it's time for me to go to the gym to do some weights. It's time to build up some strength. Hahahaha

Anyways, I heard Derek is transferring out of SA to TP. I'm seriously laughing my ass off. Shall not criticize him any further. Karma may strike back.

Finally met up with my secondary school friends. But sadly, not everyone turn up. As usual, they make everyone laugh. Bad Habits were taken up, I wonder who was the ring leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home