-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, January 27

The Transformation

Have been looking through the photos of myself from young until now. I just realise how much I have transformed. It's quite funny to see the stupid stuff I did.

Chinese New Year was quite awesome. Or rather freaking awesome. Even though I received much lesser Ang Paos this year, but the money i received was quite significant. We played from Mah-Jong to 21 points. Luckily we weren't playing money for mah-jong. Or else i will be super broke. As for the 21-points, I earn $3 plus. hahha Just by betting 10 cents per round, It enables me to earn $3. This shows how capable i am in betting! hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home