-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, December 14

So close to being dead

LONG LONG night yesterday. Hmm, or should I say today morning. Hahaha. The moon was super duper round from what I can remember. Went to Cathay to play Left for Dead for 3 hours, STRAIGHT. I felt like dying after about 2 hours in that mini LAN marathon. Goshh. Have the feeling of puking due to motion sickness.

Went to R.K eating house for our dinner. Celebrated Wei Song's and Brandon's Birthday at Jeanette's house. We ordered Pizzas and watched Mr.Woodcock and Stepbrothers. Both movies were super hilarious.

Went to Happy Daze to catch Man Utd match with erm.. Chris, Jeanette, Jerome, Weisong. It was a really disappointing result. After the match, it was already 4 in the morning. We walk Jeanette back, than I went back to sleep. Weisong and Jerome went to Chris house for a sleepover. Haha

The best thing was that i didn't have a proper sleep. I woke up at 10. And had to go for my tennis. When i reached there, there were only 3 people including the coach. There was this 1 person that made me to reluctant to go for the training. Gosh, I'm dead tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home