-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, December 5

If I could, I would

Have been quite busy lately. Mainly because there were just too many tennis training. This is the first time I'm a little burnt out on tennis. Hmm.. I should learn to enjoy it, rather than me staying at home playing games the whole day. It's just boringg.

On Monday night, went to JR house for a movie marathon. It wasn't that successful as we only watched 2 movies. Before the movie marathon, BangHur, JitRen, Matthew and Me went to cook up some spaghetti. Quite successful. But there was too little gravy. Everyone had to scoop just a little so that there will be enough for the rest. After just 2 movies, I was quite dead. BangHur, Shaun and I walked to Jln Kayu to catch a quick bite. The roti prata was a total scam! 90 cents for 1 small piece. WTF. Lousy shop. Than we walked back to JR house, just in time to catch Liverpool versus Aston Villa.

Once after the match, we took the first bus home, leaving Matthew and JR together. Hahahah Wonder what they have been doing inside while we were gone. Hmmm. I wonder. Anyways, once I reach home, I realise I had no keys to get into the house. Was walking outside and around the house, hoping that the doors were unlock. Unfortunately, every single door was lock. Had no choice but to sleep at the bench like a Bangala worker. Hahaha. It feels weird. I had back pain just by sleeping less than 3 hours!

Okay, Gotta run now! Tennis training in just 30 minutes. I love the holidays, but I sometimes hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home