-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, December 23

Christmas Spirit!!

Omfg. Christmas is coming so soon!! Woooo! May/Will be going to Chris's house on Christmas Eve. His very wonderful mum invited us for this Christmas party! =D Thanks!

But something really worries me. Just this 1 message, it brought my spirit down... Really down. Wayne said that the o's results will be release on the 9th of January. That is like a few days from now. Fuck that. After training in SA for about 2+ months, I felt the bond. It's very special. It feels good. It's beyond description. It make me crave to get in to SAJC more. But at the same time, I'm really worried that I don't get 20 points. This thinking just freaks me. I can't sleep well at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home