-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, November 26

Rock Band NERDS!

Today's training sucks. It's really difficult to play tennis without any socks. Socks are so important and yet I have forgotten to bring it. Gosh.. Smelly smelly... But anyway, it's a freaking good way to escape all the physical. Hahaha. Let's see, I escaped a total of 5+10 laps around the court just by saying 'I GOT BLISTERS!' well, in actual fact, I don't. HAHAHAHA

Went Chris house again. It's like a routine. Once after training, we will eat, than go to Chris house to play. First, we played Gears Of War. I think it's much better than Halo. It's just freaking awesome. Gonna get hook to the game soon. Than we played RockBand. WeiSong was like the GOD in the drums. I fumbled in the guitar, but overall, NOT BAD! =D Geraldine sucks at everything. hahahaha. RockBand is super duper fun. Those that have XBOX360, Get em'

BBQ at Matt's place later. And here I am, waiting for my mum to arrive. I NEED TO GO NOW!!!! PLEASE COME HOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home