-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, November 4

Is it just me?

Why is everyone so 'DAO' now days? I don't get it. Seriously, I want to know something. Firstly, is ignoring one another that fun?! Secondly, is answering one fucking question that difficult?! It's fucking annoying for the other party. I'm just telling you in case your brain can't work that out. I really want to know is it really that difficult to reply one thing? Yea, I think it is. People are changing. Being more and more bastard. Fuck that. What the fuck did I do to make you treat me like that. JUST FUCKING TELL ME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE. I WANT YOU TO BE DIRECT TO ME. I DON'T MIND! RATHER THAN YOU BACKSTABBING ME. IT'S MUCH BETTER IF YOU TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG SO THAT I CAN CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

Seriously, FUCK YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home