-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, November 8

I dare you to move

Went to City Hall with BangHur, Shaun and Matthew. First, I went to get my ear-piece changed. I thought that they will be replacing it with a new set. But instead, he had to send it for repair and I will have to wait about 1 week. What the heck man...

Went to Peni (however you spell it) next. My motive of going there was to get myself a new pair of shoe. But it turn out the opposite. I went there to get myself a shirt and a cap for my brother's birthday. haha. I hope he like it. Matthew went off for his lomo stuff halfway..

Next, we went to Marina Square. Once inside, we were in search for food. Went to Yoshinoya. When we learned that the student meal is long over. We than decided to go to the food court upstairs. Sitting outside the food court is just so freaking awesome... The scenery, the breeze. Wahhh. Damn shoik. After dinner, went to Royal Sporting House. Shopped there for like 40 minutes hoping to spent my $50 voucher. Finally, I decided on getting this bag for my sister. They were both so tired, so decided to go home. Goshhh.

In the bus No Music = Can Die. Even though there was the TV mobile thing inside, It wasn't even working properly. The screen kept jumping up and down. Super irritating. O's is finally going to be over. The last paper is super irritating. It falls on Tuesday and i practically have to wait 8 days before taking the paper. Retardedd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home