-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, October 13

The Second Last Goodbye

Today was the 1st part to our graduation day. It was quite weird though. We had a rehearsal right before the actual thing. The rehearsal was quite humorous, as many people made stupid and yet funny mistake. It was a good laugh. Our memento (momentum,in Kenneth language XD) was a piece of 'GOLD' medal. I think that this year's memento was much better than the past few years.

After the graduation ceremony finished, we went back to the class. Everyone went superbly wild! Like wild animals in rampage. I can't say what happen. *ahem* *tables* Hahaha anywayss, Imagine, if I were to say what happened, and YOU-KNOW-WHO found out, what will be the consequences? I wonder. It just to freaking awesome! Since it's the last year we are gonna be in this school, why not do something memorable?

We like cam-whoring in the assembly area. And we manage to take one pictures with our FAVOURITE teachers, Mr Edwin Lee and Mr Jasbir Sighn. They are like the GOD teachers. Hahahaha. Well, Life Goes On. FUCK IT! Hahaha

Went back to J8 to buy my wallet. With my mental calculations I manage to calculate the price correctly. =O Ohhhhhhh. I'm GOOD. kidding. I hope this wallet of my will last me for eternity. I was lucky that there was this freaking 20% off, orelse i would have been worst than broke. I can't believe 'O' level starts next week. I stuned to realise that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home