-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, October 22

Please turn back the clock.

Woah. I seriously can't believe o's have already started! Yeaa.. A bit slow.

Practical---> neutral.
Science(Chemistry)---> quite simple but-3 marks (3 teachers have confirm it was crystillsation =D)
English---> tough. (If I were to fail English, my whole life WILL flash past)

Today will be A maths. I hope that I will not be so careless. Geography will be tomorrow and I have only completed river and a little bit of coast chapter. Gosh. I hope I do not screw up for the o's. Just get my fucking L1R5 to be below 20 points!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home