-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, October 1

Money makes the world go BONKAS!

For those Muslims out there, I would like to wish you a Selamat Hari Raya. Haha I just can't believe it's a public holiday today. Spent the whole day at home. Well, I did do my work. Just by doing work alone, it make time files. Lemme do a recap on what I did. I practically did all the chemistry worksheets, Mrs Quek gave us. I did 2 papers of physics, 1 paper of a maths and 1 maths paper. Heheh. Quie Hardworking NEHH. HAHA. I was quite surprise to be able to concentrate at home.

Today morning was like, super uberly weird. While I was cleaning my bicycle, my brother's girlfriend pop by my house, like out of nowhere. I was quite stunned to be honest. The best part was that, when she arrived, my brother was still upstairs sleeping like a pig. Gosh. Weird relationship, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home