-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, October 23

Love will change the perception of people's life

Woohooo. I think the maximum mark I can lose for my A maths is 20! Heheheh. I'm really glad that A maths paper 1 is finally over and I'm able to pass it. Muahahaha. But something distracted me when I was doing the paper.

It went like this, 20 minutes into the paper,
Mr Chia:Are you Benjamin Lim??
Me: Uh-huh.
Mr Chia: Did you call your mother before doing this paper? Because she sounds very very worried.
Me: HUH? WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! (literally rising my voice)
Mr Chia: Oh okay, okay, nevermind. Just concentrate and continue to do the paper. Don't get distracted.

Unfortunately, I was never able to concentrate as wild thoughts keep running through my head. For example, did someone died; was it something to do with dad? The thoughts of unfortunate circumstances keep running through my head. I couldn't take it. After about 15 minutes, Mr Chia was walking around the hall, I took the opportunity to ask him.

Me: Eh, 'cher, Is it something bad? Something happened to my family is it?
Mr Chia: No. Boy, just continue to do your paper. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.
Me: Okay. (But inside me was like EH FUCK LA. TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING LA CHEE BYE)

Finally the paper ended, I quickly went to call my mum. Her voice was trembling and she said that someone, sounded like me, was crying on the phone saying "MUM.. COME HELP ME! COME HELP ME QUICK!!" She was so traumatise that she hung up the phone and came straight to school in search of me. She told me that she was worried sick and everything. Even when she knew I was safe, her heart was pumping as though it was trying to escape.

Gosh.. I wonder who was that ass-hole that called. FUCK THAT KID. SERIOUSLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home