-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, October 5

Boom Bang Crash Bam Boom

I can literally say that I ate nothing today. 2nd day of wearing braces and I'm already wishing I have never put it on. I can't eat, but I can sleep. In the morning, I tried eating bread. I took 1/2 a piece and the pain was unbearable. So I tried soaking KoKo Krunch into my milk, and it didn't work either. The pain was just unbearable! I want food. FOOD!!!

To look at the bright side, I have loss 0.5kg! Ai-yee for me! I'm 67.5kg! 1.5 kg more to go! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home