-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, October 9

Bring on the dead

I'm soooooooo dead. Just finished my tuition marathon. 2 and a half hours of POA PLUS! 2 hours of a maths. Everyone on earth is enjoying life but not for me and a few of you people out there. Nahh- ah-ah. O's are roughly about 6 days away. I have not touched a single bit of my Geography and my Social Studies. I have no idea why.

Monday will be the part one of our graduation night. They will be giving our leaving certificate plus memo. I wonder what it will be. A pen plus a notebook? A water-bottle (2004)? I shall be bring my camera plus tripod so that NO ONE will get missed out. hahaha. Andre if you're reading this, just SMILE. Guys, please remind me take some PICTURES! For your info, I have short term memory. heheh. Oh ya, will we be wearing square hats?!?!?!?!?! I wanna wear em'!

Sometimes I hate myself. Gorrrrreeeeee!!!!!! haaaaaahahahaha. I'm bored again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home