-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, September 11

Zin ziga zin ziga zing zin ziga ziga

Hohoho. I heard a 'SHOCKING' news from this morning's radio station. It was quite humourous. MAPLESTORY HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN HACKED BY SOME CHINA DUDES! hahahahaha. They reported that some characters have been deleted including this teacher who spent close to $2k on his maplestory. MUAHAHHAHA IT'S JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!! They also said that when you are chatting, instead of alphabets coming out, it was all chinese characters! HAHAHA MAPLESTORY IS A JOKE NOW! OMggg. I'm so EVIL. *Evil-grin*

A maths was actually quite do-able. But I think I've screwed it up DAMN badly.. First of all, I didn't have time to complete. Second of all, I got the wrong answer for the simplest sum you can ever find in the A maths history. Thirdly, I didn't do some question that I know how to do. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home