-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, September 16

Ups and Downs.

Finally!! Prelims are over!! Just waiting to get back all the 'AWESOME' results. I hope I won't do very badly. I feel super duper uneasy about this exam. Somehow I feel as if I didn't do it properly. Well, instead of going to Matthew's place this morning, I went home to shit(yea I mean SHIT) and play dota. hahahaha. Random Random Random.

About 2 plus, left for JitRen's house. CYCYLING!!! Heheheh! Shoik-ness! But my stupid bloody pedal of, drop off in the middle of my cycling expedition. I was like "FUCK LA. OF ALL TIME DROP NOW. KAN NI NA CHAO CHEE BYE!" It was quite tough to ride with 1 pedal. Nevertheless I made it. MUAHAHA. Instead of going to Jit's house, we went to JunMing's house. I was like Wow because he had set up a ram right infront of his house! But before that, Both JitRen and JunMing helped me fix my spoiled pedals and my wheels. I must really say my thanks to them hahaha. I tried the ram. I thought I was going to fall but nahhh. I jump. It was a rather good feeling! I didn't know I was in the air until I hit the ground. I will sure love to do it a second time. heheheh

We packed the rams(woods,bricks,etc.) and fix 4 miniature size wheels on to a wooden plank. The purpose of these wheels was to transport all the stuff to the park. But instead, 2 of the wheels drop off in less that 200m. hahahaha. It was super funny! JitRen and JunMing wheelbarrow-ed it to the park while I slack there, carrying the bikes. hahaha. I know where is the ram now. IT'S A UNDERGROUND SECRET. MUAHAHAHA

Hmm today was super tiring but I had a lot of fun. I mean REAL FUN! Later at night, I will be making a cover on 'Fall For You' with my sister. heheh I bet I will messed up everything. Should post my singing and let you guys have a great laugh. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home