-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, September 10

3 Simple rules to keep you by my side

To be honest ______ (Identity to be kept secret =D), you pisses me off sometimes. Sorry to say it but yea. Just 1 simple message, it will take you ages to reply OR maybe you don't even bother replying. It's just sucks. Sometimes I have to make quick decision and there you are ignoring my message causing my plans to fail. Ahh. Gosh.. I won't be surprise if I get wack by ______ tommorrow. I'm just saying from the bottom of my heart so don't be angry.

Oh and how in the world do you do amalgamation? I'm so dead for tommorrow's POA paper. GOOD GAME in other words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home