-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, September 29

Ouch bitch! You just wack my ass!

Haha Today, school was quite a waste of time, except a maths, needless to say. Ever since I went to school this morning, all I did was to slack and slack and slack. Well, I was dead boreddd, so, I decided to act as though I was some gay fag and trying to speak with an accent which was like those diva-ish women from 'White Chicks'. It was quite successful, I guess. It was very fun to do it. I think you should try it, I swear you will continue to speak like that. Heheheh.

Melvin was really retarded as usual. He downloaded a 'Zippo Lighter' and "Light-saber' application into Iphone. First, he act as though he was smoking and use his phone as a lighter. Secondly, when he used the 'Light-saber' application, and act as though he was a Jedi-Knight. It's really really really humorous. I can even laugh until my heart comes out of my mouth. hahahaha

Today, night studies was SO NOT productive. Gayyy. The reason to this was because Melvin was being such a wonderous joker. While we super duper uberly restless, we went to scare Derek who went to the toilet. How did we do it? We act as though we were some spasm zombie. He got scared. From this source I can infer that, by studying with Melvin, you will laugh as though there is no tomorrow and you will not do alot of work. hahaha.Later, we went to 'explore' the school's garden. I seriously can't believe that we were that bo liao. haha

I can't imagine next time. Once after graduation, I doubt that there will be any fun activities. I will miss the fun, laughter and gathering. Goshh. 4E3 Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home