-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, September 12

it's never time to say goodbye

Went Cathay Cineleisure to catch Death Race. Hmm I think was not so bad. But before that went to walk. Went to hereen to buy myself a shirt which I have been longing to buy. Hahaha. It's expensive!! BURNT MONEY BURNT, I'M BROKE BROKE BROKE!! After the movie, went to Serangoon Garden's cafe cartel. Treated the guys to the crispy combo set. It contains, chicken, prawns, fish, chicken wings, wedges and carrots!OMFG. It was super filling. hahahaha. Talk cock session again. And everyone went back home. Gosh.. It was fun fun fun. Dead tired. Time to sleep I guess. hahaha MY HOME SCANNER SUCKS BALLS MAN!! SOOOOO BLUR!!!!

I hope I have nothing wrong in my head. Something is pounding hard in the back of my head. Going to the hospital to get an X-ray. Maybe some time during this month I will have my braces. hahaha. COOL SIOLL. HOLY-FUCK. SELF COMPLIMENT. HAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home