-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, September 20

Life without a laugh is a bore

Well, majority of the papers are back. Done really badly. To look on the bright side, I have failed none. But on the other hand, all my results will turns out, "GREAT". I got Cs all the way! People People People ended up with As and Bs? From this prelims, you will be able to infer who are the ones that are hardcore mugging and who are the ones that are not putting in much effort. It's simply so easy to categorise me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home