-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, September 27

Just who the fuck are you.

You're not Cheryl. And just fucking stop acting as her. Who the fuck are you?! What do you want?! What's your motive?! Be yourself. Don't pose as anyone. You fucking moronic bitch/bastard. Bisexual. If you still don't know anything. I'm fucking irritated with your stupidity. It's fucking annoying, you son of a bitch. Stop it. It's enough. There a fucking limit to everything. You fucking moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home