-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, September 9

Let our love be like the vastly horizon, a never ending love

Things that was meant to be secret are being spilled out continuously. Finding out things that are not suppose to be there, and trying to keep it as secret is definately a very huge difficulty for me. As you know, I love to share secrets that I found myself.. But by sharing secrets, it have been getting me into grave danger. Damn! Now I live in fear, hoping that no other secrets is being blurted out.

My phone is officially screwed up. It turns on and off whenever it feels like it. It's as if it have a life of it's own! FREAKYYY.... I regret declining the offer my dad gave to me, that is to buy me a Iphone. Gosh.. If only i could see the future, I would have definately taken that opportunity.

Prelims are soon to be over! YAYYY!!! But the results? Without a doubt, it will be HORRENDOUS! I will try to be mentally prepared. MUAHAHAHAHA DIE YOU BITCHES AND FAGGORTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home