-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Wednesday, September 24

Follow me, and it will be alright

Finally received our futsal tournament trophy. It have been delayed for weeks after weeks after weeks. Instead of having mass workout today, we had an assembly. The purpose of this early assembly was to honour all the GRADUATING STUDENTS by giving each of them a batch. Hahaha.

While we were waiting for our turn, we had so much difficulty spelling solemn although it was a very short and easy word. From solemn, to solelum, to soleum, to everything you can think of. WEIRDOS

Today's English lesson was quite interesting but also quite lame. This guy who was once from the university of Cambridge, came to our class and taught us about effective writing. I can swear that all this time in my secondary school life, I didn't know that a composition can be a discussion topic. Sheesshhhh. What have I been learning?!

Time flies. Going to Mac to study now. hehehe Chao peoplezxzxzxzxz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home