-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, September 1

BayBeats!!!!

Just came back from BayBeats. Only went for Caracal set. Everyone was crazy as if they were being posses or something. Anyway, it was good! Went into the first mosh, and *BAM* I got elbowed in my mouth. haha It started bleeding. Ahhh. But hack it. Went into moshing again and again. Shaun and Jit Ren were really hardcore moshers. They went all out! They swung their elbow and mosh like there was no tomorrow. Tsk.

But something brought my mode down. My dad was really angry. He called once he know what was happening. He sounds super pissed off when I was talking to him on the phone. I was quite down when he asked me to return home right away. It's my birthday, can't I be happy for just 1 day? But thankfully, I have got my mum, she covered up everything for me. Even put herself to blame. I am now filled with guilt. I have no idea how to thank her. Once I was back home, I wrote a letter to my dad.

My mum and my brother celebrated my birthday at about 1.30 in the morning. And my brother bought me a jacket. It nice and plain. Maybe next Monday I will wear to school or something. =D I'm dead beat. Time for me to sleep! Night people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey benjamin! this is martin from caracal and i googled to try and find out reviews of our show ystd and stumbled upon your blog!

hope you are okay with your dad now benjamin. and happy birthday!

thanks for coming for our set! we really hope we weren't a waste of your time.

mart

1 September 2008 at 13:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Thanks! I'm kinda okay with my dad right now.
But seriously, last night, you guys played FANTASTIC.

1 September 2008 at 17:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha thanks benjammin.

take care :)


mart

2 September 2008 at 05:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home