-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, August 1

Slacking way too much

On monday, Alif, BangHur, JitRen, KimLai, Kamal, Matthew, Nawas and I went to watch Brazil versus Singapore match. The environment was crazy!! Everyone was cheering like theres no tomorrow! Tam-ba-la was being played. Just went the Brazil team steps onto the field, Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs! Ronaldino was the first to appear.(that's the only thing that is a must to remember)

The Brazilians passes was simply fantastic! I'm really speechless about it. It very accurate with a lot of precision. Gosh.. First goal scored, Everyone went wild. When Ronaldino scored the second goal, everyone went mad. And when Joe scored the last and final goal, everyone went berserk! The best part was that, the Brazilians celebrated in front of us. But some idiots behind, was super annoying. They keep shouting the keys to press for their psp. For example, CIRCLE CIRCLE CIRCLE.. NO NO NO TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE. SQUARE NOW SQUARE NOW SQUARE NOW!! They were shouting throughout the match.. Annoying freaks.

After the match, Alif, Kamal, KimLai, Nawas and I, They went to KFC opposite the netball court. But since there was too many people queuing up, I decided to go home. Damn $15 for that ticket was really really worth it. =D

Well I'm uploading all the pictures to my xanga. If you want the actual picture which are not shrunk, Just leave me a message. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home