-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, August 18

Never thought the life without you

Wham! Today was my English O'level for oral. I dare say I did pretty acceptable. The passage was quite easy. But I got blurred after reading about 3/4 of it and stammered a little.The picture was pretty okayy.. The conversation was crap. For the first question it was okay. But for the subsequent question, it suck.

1st question: What subject do you like the most.
2nd question: Does your school life prepare you for your future?
3rd question: What would you do if you are able to re-design your time-table

I was totally speechless for the 2nd question. I was stunned. But nevertheless, I talk crap. =D heheheh

After the oral, I went straight for the Inter-house Futsal. My team did pretty well. Went through the qualifying round quite easily. The group table was easy for us. Won all 3. When it came to the semi-final. We drew. We could have gotten 2nd if I didn't let in the goal by Shaun Ho's tonjo. His tonjo went like this. Firstly, the ball was going towards my right so I went right. AND SUDDENLY, it curve and went to my left! I was mixed in a sea of emotions. Stunned, Shocked and Wow-ed. Thanks to that penalty, we lost and were fighting for the 3rd and 4th placing.

This time, we drew 1-1. I accidentally conceded a goal as I was distracted by arguing with VICKASH that the guy hand-ball-ed. Goshh. What a stupid mistake. Luckily I saved all the penalty shootout. And BangHur whack a real hard ball at the opposing keeper. For that, he scored a winning penalty. And so, we got 3rd. =DD

At least we got a bronze. Hahahaha WELL DONE TEAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home