-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, August 26

Mega Huge Spender!!!

Oh my holy shit!! When I was spacing out, I calculated that I have spent more that a $100 in just 3 days! I'm worst than a girl!! This is pure retarded-ness and total madness!!! I must REALLY REALLY REALLY cut down on my daily expenses.

Recap on what I spent on since Saturday:

Saturday:

A McNugget Meal(dumb enough to not buying a student's meal) $5.50
Cold Storage Frozen Pizza(split among 3 people) $3
Gramaphones to buy Augustana and Marie Digly album $16+$20
Ben & Jerry smoothie $10.90
Cineleisure Korean Crusine $5.90

Sunday:


Dinner(!BEST OF ALL!) $5

Monday:

F&N grape $1.20
Mega feast at Chomp-Chomp (Hokkien Mee, Chicken Wing, Pizza) $12
Tennis strings $28

Tuesday:

Nasi Lemak $2
Tennis Grips (Only 3 grips inside! Siao!) $9.70
Ikea HotDog Set $1.70
Ikea Swedish MeatBall(15 meatball) $8.00
EZ-Link Card $20
Tennis strings $28


GRAND TOTAL: $176.90!!!

HOLY MOLLY SHIT! I'M OFFICIALLY BROKE AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home