-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, August 9

The last and final day

Today was the last and final day of the funeral. I think I have slept less than 24 hours during the stay at the wake. I'm seriously very tired. During the funeral, there was plenty of prayer. And my aunt invite this REALLY high rank monk to make some prayer. It cost about 10k just for 1 night. Gosh..

My other aunt was really irritating. She was like some dog. Maybe worst. She kept sticking around with all the children(including me)for god knows what. Can't stand it. As for now, I dislike her even more than before.

Yesterday was a 3 in 1 celebration. A combination of Youth Day, Racial Harmony Day and National day. That was gay. But nevertheless, it was kinda a waste of time. Well, My class had ice-war against the class opposite us and below us. And I was innocent, I didn't throw any ice. *ANGEL*

All I'm thinking now is that, once I reach home, I will have an awesome-mic sleep. =D And how nice to have a National Day celebration when it's raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home