-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Thursday, August 14

I just didn't have the guts of loving you

Had a flashback and what came into my mind was Farrer Park. Gosh. I didn't know how much I missed farrer after viewing all my photos back than. boohooo ))=

Montfort had officially declared a half-day for both Wednesday and Thursday due to Montfort being a champion in some stuff. Not really sure what is the story behind the half-day.

So on Wednesday, went to catch Money No Enough 2. It was a pretty good show. Shaun ALMOST cried. Me?? Emotionless. I must be strong so that I can support the ___ of my dreams. (don't make wild guesses)

As for today,went to POA tuition at 1. But before having the tuition, had a short trip to 7-11 and spent $8.90 on this EPL magazine. Didn't know what was on my mind back than. Finish tuition at 3, went home and went out again to cycle. Called JitRen and surprisingly he was able to make it. =D I was mixed with a Stunned, Shocked, Happy emotion. Manage to LEAP on my bike finally! WOOHOOOO. JitRen showed me how, I followed closely and tried. And I did it! But I broke my pedals. Anywaysssss, it was worth it. I have finally learn how to leap up and down! All kneel down upon the greatest ass-hole. Ben! hahaha kidding..

Gosh. my freaking left arm is totally killing me. I can't even drink my water from my bottle properly. Tsk.

My resolution for this year onwards. I will try to stop being so vulgar. Cheeessseeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home