-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, August 23

Craving for something even better

Darn it. I got to blog fast before my mum comes back.

On thursday, we were suppose to get our medal for 3rd placing. I have no idea why they did not award us the medals. I think it was due to the EV thing. But I want my medal before my prelims!!! hahaha But anyway, Prelims are just a few days away, and I'm not really preparing myself for it. Still spending lots of time watching the television and playing games. hahaha Stupid or Retarded? I think both suits me. =D

Cycled yesterday, and got myself a cut in the ankle thanks to this fat GARGANTUAN (see Kenneth, that's the way to use it =D) woman. There's so much space at the bus stop and you had to squeeze the pavement with me. Bitch-Ass FREAK! Didn't know my blood was bright red. I was like "WOAH, MY BLOOD IS RED-HOT!!". Fascinated by small things as usual. haha

To study later at the Macdonald near my house. Got to complete my Principle-Of-Accounts worksheets and My Social Studies! FOCUS GAY FAG,FOCUS!! THERE'S NO TIME TO BUILD SANDCASTLE IN THE AIR!

Just realise something. Patrick's blog is as good as dead. hahaha *opps*

Having a crush is the worst feeling you can ever get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home