-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, August 30

Bad about Ben

I think that this year Baybeats totally sucks. hahaha The stance was awkward. There were no mosh pits at all unlike last year. The stance was like my school's gallery. 1 step after another after another. I wanna go for Electrico performance today but I doubt I will be able to go as my family is going to celebrate both me and my mum's birthday. D= I have never watch electrico live in concert before. GODDAMMIT.

Maybe I did regret going back to my primary school. I miss those teacher that taught me. If I were to go back, and none of the teachers remember me and that will make me damn Pai Seh. After thinking some of the teacher may not recognize me, maybe I made the RIGHT CHOICE. =D hahaha

Why must men dress up but not suit up? (lame-min-ni)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home