-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, August 5

Another shocking news.

My great grandmother just passed away this morning. She was about 102 years old. Just yesterday, I was telling someone about how fit she was being a 102 year old lady. She was still able to walk and smile.

May god give her a better life in heaven. I'm not really sure what was the cause of her death. But all I know is that she spent the last few minutes of her life being happy. This year, I have no idea whats happening to me and my family. I have known of 3 deaths, my grandfather, my great grandmother and the canteen operator in my school. Well, one thing I'm sure is that they are enjoying themselves in a much better place call heaven.

O levels are arriving in approximately 73 days. I have yet to study and shall stop procrastinating any further. I must start revision now before it's too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home