-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, July 7

Victory just taste so sweet!

Big day. Big day. Played against 4e5 today. They TOTALLY got thrashed. 12-0 to us. Woohooo. Many things happen... Punches were being thrown, Vulgarities were being shouted, Fights soon occur. It all starts from a stupid tackle.

Oh well, Talking about the soccer, I played really badly today. Maybe, it's because of the stupid fall before the match. It was a really stupid fall. I was chasing after the ball, when my toes just went jelly and i fell. Gosh.. It was painful. Even up till now, it's still hurting, but even worst than before.. I have no doubt that I played really crappy today.

Ate sakura. It was pretty expensive. The food was good. But this time there were limited food. So i didn't really enjoyed it.. This was the very first time that I wasn't able to eat alot. well, there goes my $20 D=

Dead legs, lousy stamina, Lousy play. But who cares! I SCORED 1 GOAL! HAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home